How do I install a printer on my Mac? » Hardware » Mac » Tech Ease: The first step to adding a printer is to make sure the USB cable is properly connected to both the computer and the printer, and that the printer is plugged into a power outlet and turned on. Once you have physically connected the printer and turned it on, it should be recognized by your Mac.
How To Install Printer On Mac Air
- Epson Connect Printer Setup for Mac. Follow the steps below to enable Epson Connect for your Epson printer on a Mac. Important: Your product needs to be set up with a network connection before it can be set up with Epson Connect. If you need to set up the connection, see.
- We’ve made it easy to download HP printer software to set up your printer. Enter your product name and we’ll get you the right printer setup software and drivers. We support all major desktop and mobile operating systems, including Windows, MacOS, iOS, and Android.
Epson Connect Printer Setup for Mac
Epson Setup Printer For Mac
Follow the steps below to enable Epson Connect for your Epson printer on a Mac.
Printing Setup For Mac
Important: Your product needs to be set up with a network connection before it can be set up with Epson Connect. If you need to set up the connection, see the Start Here sheet for your product for instructions. To see the sheet, go to the Epson support main page, select your product, Manuals and Warranty, then Start Here.
Printer Configuration For Mac
- Download and run the Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility.
- Click Continue.
- Agree to the Software License Agreement by clicking Continue, and then Agree.
- Click Install, and then click Close.
- Select your product, and then click Next.
Note: If the window doesn't automatically appear, open a Finder window and select Application > Epson Software, and then double-click Epson Connect Printer Setup.
- Select Printer Registration, and then click Next.
- When you see the Register a printer to Epson Connect message, click OK.
- Scroll down, click the I accept the Terms and Conditions check box, and then click Next.
- Do one of the following:
- If you're creating a new account, fill out the Create An Epson Connect Account form, then click Finish.
- If you're registering a new product with an existing account, click I already have an account, fill out the Add a new printer form, and then click Add.
- Click Close.
- See our Activate Scan To Cloud and Remote Print instructions to activate the Scan to Cloud and Remote Print services.
Coments are closed