ARPmyNET is a network ip scanner which can scan all the known and unknown devices connected to your LAN network with their MAC Address. You can input the IP range by inputting and from plain text file. After scanning, it can save scanned data to plain text file.
- Advanced IP Scanner. Reliable and free network scanner to analyse LAN. The program shows all network devices, gives you access to shared folders, provides remote control of computers (via RDP and Radmin), and can even remotely switch computers off. It is easy to use and runs as a portable edition. It should be the first choice for every network.
- IP-MAC Scanner is a powerful network solution that helps administrators scan the network and manage information on every single connected system. A well thought out GUI lets you perform a scan.
- A MAC address scanner scans the network for IP addresses and their associated MAC addresses. It enables users to scan hosts one at a time or a group of hosts at a time. MAC scanners allow users to find the IP and MAC addresses of devices accessing their network and to trace crucial client information like DNS engagement and hostnames.
|FastResolver v1.26 - Scan IP addresses for host names and MAC addresses|
Copyright (c) 2005 - 2014 Nir Sofer
- NetResView - View all computers/shares on your network.
- PingInfoView - Ping to multiple host names/IP addresses.
FastResolver is a small utility that resolves multiple host names into IP addresses and vice versa.You can simply type the list of IP addresses or host name that you want to resolve, or alternatively, you can specify IP addresses range that you want to scan.For local network, FastResolver also allows you to get the MAC address of all IP addresses that you scan.FastResolver is a multithreaded application, so it can resolve dozens of addresses within a few seconds.
- Version 1.26:
- Added 'Copy As Hosts File' option. (Ctrl+H)
- Version 1.25:
- Added 'MAC Address Format' option (XX-XX-XX-XX-XX-XX, XX:XX:XX:XX:XX:XX, or XXXXXXXXXXXX).
- Version 1.23:
- Fixed to work with the latest versions of oui.txt
- Version 1.22:
- Fixed bug: The size of addresses list text-box was limited to 32 KB.
- Version 1.21:
- Added support for typing IP range, like 192.168.0.1-192.168.0.10
- Version 1.20:
- Added 'Company Name' column that is determined according to the MAC address (Requires to download externl file - see below)
- Version 1.16:
- Fixed bug: The main window lost the focus when the user switched to another application and then returned back to FastResolver.
- Version 1.15:
- Added support for starting the IP addresses scanning from command-line
- Added support for saving into comma-delimited (.csv) file.
- Fixed bug in radio buttons of mode selection
- Version 1.10:
- Added support for scanning MAC addresses (works only for local network).
- Added new option: Resolve hosts without domain.
- The configuration is now saved to a file, instead of the Registry.
- Version 1.00 - First release.
Scan Network For Ip Addresses Mac Terminal
- Windows operating system: Windows 98/ME/2000/XP/2003.
- Network connection.
Be aware that resolving IP address to host name doesn't work well under Windows 98/ME.
FastResolver doesn't require any installation process or additional DLLs.Just put the executable file (FastResolver.exe) anywhere you like, and run it.
After you run FastResolver utility, you can type multiple IP addresses and host names, separated by commas, spaces, or CRLF.Alternatively, you can select IP addresses range to resolve into host names.
The 'Company Name' Column
Starting from version 1.20, FastResolver allows you to view the company name of each MAC address.However, in order to get this feature, you must download the following external file, and put in the same folderof FastResolver.exe: http://standards-oui.ieee.org/oui/oui.txt
Be aware that you must save it as 'oui.txt'
- Display Multiple Host IP Addresses: If this option is checked, and the host name has multiple IP addresses, all IP addressesare displayed.
- Resolve IP Addresses Back To Host Name:If this option is checked, and you resolve an host name to IP address, the IP Address is resolved back into a host name, and displayed in 'Host Name' column. The original host name that you typed is displayed under 'Original Name' column.
|/IPTo <IP Address>||Specifies the to IP address|
|/DisplayMultiIPAddr <0 1>||Display Multiple Host IP Addresses. 1 to enable, 0 to disable.|
Mac Os X Scan Network Ip Addresses
Translating FastResolver to other languagesFastResolver allows you to easily translate all menus, dialog-boxes, and other stringsto other languages.
In order to do that, follow the instructions below:
- Run FastResolver with /savelangfile parameter:
A file named FastResolver_lng.ini will be created in the folder of FastResolver utility.
- Open the created language file in Notepad or in any other text editor.
- Translate all menus, dialog-boxes, and string entries to the desired language. Optionally, you can also add your name and/or a link to your Web site. (TranslatorName and TranslatorURL values)If you add this information, it'll be used in the 'About' window.
- After you finish the translation, Run FastResolver, and all translated strings will be loaded from the language file.
If you want to run FastResolver without the translation, simply rename the language file, or move it to another folder.
LicenseThis utility is released as freeware. You are allowed to freely distribute this utility via floppy disk, CD-ROM, Internet, or in any other way, as long as you don't charge anything for this. If you distribute this utility, you must include all files inthe distribution package, without any modification !
Mac Scan Network For Ip Addresses DownloadThe software is provided 'AS IS' without any warranty, either expressed or implied,including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitnessfor a particular purpose. The author will not be liable for any special, incidental,consequential or indirect damages due to loss of data or any other reason.
FeedbackIf you have any problem, suggestion, comment, or you found a bug in my utility, you can send a message to [email protected]
|Download FastResolver (in ZIP file)|
|Download self-install executable for installing FastResolver with uninstall support|
Scan Ip Addresses Windows 10
FastResolver is also available in other languages. Developers tools for mac. In order to change the language of FastResolver, download the appropriate language zip file, extract the 'fastresolver_lng.ini', and put it in the same folder that you Installed FastResolver utility.
|Brazilian Portuguese||Paulo Guzmán||30/06/2012||1.22|
|Bulgarian|| Борислав Борисов - Voodoo||23/01/2015||1.0|
|Galician||Xosé Antón Vicente Rodríguez||12/10/2005|
|German||«Latino» auf WinTotal||14/12/2014||1.26|
|Romanian||Jaff (Oprea Nicolae)||06/03/2014||1.25|
|Simplified Chinese||发梦 King||25/07/2008|
|Slovak|| Michal 'KuboF' Matúšov||07/09/2008||1.20|
|Traditional Chinese||Wilson ko||17/10/2005|
|Traditional Chinese||發夢 King||25/07/2008|
|Thai||ในฝัน.com Free Domain + Host||18/11/2012||1.22|
Coments are closed