- Download Unity For Mac Free
- Unity Hub For Mac
- How To Download Unity For Mac
Unity download archive From this page you can download the previous versions of Unity for both Unity Personal and Pro (if you have a Pro license, enter in your key when prompted after installation). Please note that there is no backwards compatibility from Unity 5; projects made in 5.x will not open in 4.x. Download Unity Client for macOS 10.8 or later and enjoy it on your Mac. Unity Client is a next generation network-based full-duplex intercom system that is incredibly simple to use, yet is as powerful as traditional systems costing many times more!
Download Unity 2018.2.8 for Mac free latest version offline setup. Unity 2018 or Unity3D for Mac is a reliable environment for developing different games with cross-device compatibility.
Unity 2018.2.8 for Mac Review
A professional game development environment, Unity 2018.2 comes up with a powerful rendering engine and a variety of powerful tools that enhance the game development process. It features a variety of powerful tools that enhance the overall game development process. The users can design scenes with supports for designing interactive 2D and 3D content.
It is a complete environment for creating, deploying and assembling the games with a powerful development ecosystem. Import the assets and use them in creating complex worlds. Provide accurate details for each and every component of the scene. Use a variety of templates and import animations, models and a variety of 3D objects to create realistic scenes. In conclusion, it is a very powerful application for creating powerful games for different devices.
Features of Unity 2018.2.8 for Mac
Some of the features of Unity 2018.2.8 for Mac are:
- Powerful game development engine
- Create multiplatform games
- An advanced rendering engine
- Create projects with cross-platform support
- Import 2D and 3D elements and use a variety of templates
- Create, assemble, test and deploy games
- Expandable environment and integration with other applications
- A reliable editor with a complete set of tools to rapidly develop applications
- Add lights, shadows, sound effects, light rays, and realistic simulations
- A comprehensive set of tools for with a variety of 3D application
- Create real-world simulations and visualizations for the games
- Import content for 3D applications like Maya, Mode, Max, Cinema 4D and 3D MAX
- Use optimization tools for enhancing the performance of the game
- Simulate the fluid movements and natural scenes along with other non-human characters
- Many other powerful features and options
Technical Details of Unity 2018.2.8 for Mac
- File Name: Unity.Pro.2018.2.8f1.macOS.zip
- File Size: 931 MB
- Developer: Unity
System Requirements of Unity 2018.2.8 for Mac
- Mac OS X 10.11 or higher
- 5 GB free HDD
- 4 GB RAM
- Intel Multi-Core Processor
Unity3D 2018.2 for Mac Free Download
Download Unity 2018.2 latest version free offline installer for Mac OS X by clicking the below button. You can also download BuildBox 2.1.0 for Mac.
Free to Try
Powerful new tools, such as Timeline and Cinemachine, empower artists to create cinematic content and gameplay sequences without the need of an engineer. Creators can now spend more time doing, less time queueing.
Zip for mac and pc. But then, how exactly are you going to upload the folders as attachments in an email? You visited so many places that you decide to organize them into folders. Well, the easiest way to do that is to turn them into a ZIP file.
For beginners, students and hobbyists who want to explore and get started with Unity. Completely free — no royalties, no credit card required You fully own any content you create
Everything you need to get started
Unity Personal is a great place for beginners and hobbyists to get started. It includes access to all core game engine features, continuous updates, beta releases, and all publishing platforms.
Move efficiently from prototyping to full production with a truly flexible editor and intuitive workflows supported by tons of tutorials and ready-made assets to guide your learning and development.
Work with the latest
Continuous updates allow you to develop with all the latest and most advanced features for high-end visuals, audio, animation, physics — everything you need to make any kind of game.
Build for all audiences
Target more devices more easily — with Unity, you can build once and deploy to the largest range of mobile, VR, desktop, Web, Console and TV platforms in the industry with a single click.
Known Issues in 2020.1.10f1
- AI: A NavMeshAgent GameObject teleports to a near NavMeshSurface when collided with a moving NavMeshObstacle (1072945)
- Asset Bundles: [Performance Regression] AssetBundleLoadAllAssets - Load_Prefabs_AllAssets is significantly slower than 18.4 (1203512)
- Asset Bundles: [Performance Regression] AssetBundleLoadSingleAssets : LoadAsync_Prefabs_SingleAssets is significantly slower than 18.4 (1203511)
- Asset Import Pipeline: Project Startup time slow due to unmatched Custom Dependencies (1276078)
- Asset Import Pipeline: [Asset Import] Errors thrown on creating a project using microgame templates (1268154)
- Asset Importers: [Performance Regression] Importing an fbx model is noticeably slower when the model contains Animations (1265275)
- Audio: 'Unknown platform passed to AudioImporter' error is thrown when selecting an audio file and UWP support is installed (1279810)
- Build Pipeline: Building subscenes without platform package doesn't work (1270120)
- Global Illumination: Crashing with progressive GPU when baking lighting with the AZURE Nature demo scene (1277383)
- Global Illumination: [OSX] Crash on 'Preparing Bake' stage when rebaking GI after changing lighting settings and clearing baked data (1271626)
- Global Illumination: [PLM] Viewport progressively updating, even with progressive updates toggle unchecked (1284697)
- Global Illumination: [macOS] BugReporter doesn't get invoked when the project crashes (1219458)
- Global Illumination: gi::InitializeManagers() takes 0.6s during Editor startup (1162775)
- Graphics - LowLevel: FPS drops when the Camera is on the right side of the instantiated GameObject with Graphics.DrawMeshInstancedIndirect method (1278749)
- IL2CPP: UnityLinker strips classes used with the SerializeReference attribute (1232785)
- Linux: InputSystem not mapping keyboard keys properly on Linux (1275964)
- Mobile: [Android] Keyboard doesn't show up when trying to input text in an Input Field with Hide Mobile Input checked on Android 11 (1258071)
- Mono: Crash with various stack traces when exiting Play Mode after recompiling scripts (1238859)
- Package: [Reflect] Standalone build fails with package errors if Unity Reflect is installed (1266377)
- Packman: Editor crashes when upgrading/downgrading between 2020.1 and 2020.2 (1276565)
- Packman: [Performance] Compilation and refresh time increases after each script change - Packman (1274461)
- Profiling: Profiler - RawFrameDataIterator ThreadID will always return 0 for profiler frame data loaded from .data files (1279213)
- Scene Management: Allocated memory is not cleared when loading and unloading scenes (1275751)
- Scene Management: Crash on GameObject::ActivateAwakeRecursivelyInternal when enabling a broken Prefab (1280054)
- Scene/Game View: Editor locks up when applying a material to a prefab in isolation mode after renaming the prefab (1284799)
- Scripting: Switching targets in SRP projects will cause XR errors on some platforms (1196164)
- Scripting: [CompilationPipeline] Project recompile and package changes takes a long time when Project includes a lot of packages (1272396)
- Scripting: [SerializedField] fields produce 'Field is never assigned to..' warning (1080427)
- Serialization: Prefab changes are not applied and an error occurs when changing fields that have SerializeReference attribute (1237191)
- Serialization: [Performance]Console Pro in non-collapse mode and with large logs causes Slow asset refresh when modifying any script, 45 second (1270910)
- Serialization: [SerializeReference] Polymorphic instances are always recreated when applying any inspector value change (1193322)
- Shader System: Memory usage spikes to 8 GB causes machines with 8 GB RAM the Editor to freeze when building Creator Kit: FPS (1278110)
- Shadows/Lights: Skybox lighting is not rendered after creating gameobjects in the new scene until the lighting is rebaked (1250293)
- Shuriken: [Particles] Can't set Trail Material via Inspector (1284719)
- Version Control: Unity crashes when connecting to a perforce server with an invalid workspace name in the Project Settings (1275466)
- WebGL: [Linux] WebGL build always fails and throws a FileNotFoundException (1268262)
- iOS: [UaaL] UnityFramework with 3rd party plugins triggers watchdog termination after launch (1262272)
- iOS: [iOS 14] VideoPlayer crashes on EXC_BAD_ACCESS or signal SIGABRT when audioOutputMode is set to APIOnly or Audio Source (1274837)
2020.1.10f1 Release Notes
System Requirements Changes
For running Unity games
- iOS: minimum version incremented to 10.0 (from 9.0).
- 2D: Fixed crash when loading a Tilemap with a Tile with an invalid Tile Index. (1275562)
- 2D: Fixed nested Prefab Instances in Tile Palette asset becoming normal GameObjects when opened in Tile Palette window. (1273643)
- 2D: Fixed NullReferenceException error being thrown upon entering Play Mode when Tile Palette window is open. (1271740)
- Android: Fixed to detect new format of SDK's command-line tools. (1256617)
- Asset Import: Fixed to remove blend shape delta normals on non-deformed vertices when importing legacy FBX in FBXImporter/Mesh.cpp. (1203080)
- Asset Pipeline: Fixed AssetPathToGUID docs to reflect what the method returns correctly. (1278834)
- Audio: Fixed possible crash on playback of an AudioSource with a negative pitch value under a certain threshold. (928576)
- Editor: Fixed an issue with copy pasting a GameObject selection to a different level of the scene hierarchy. (895240)
- Editor: Fixed to check that the build can be appended when using BuildPipeline.BuildPlayer with BuildOptions.AcceptExternalModificationsToPlayer. (1271712)
- Graphics: Fixed shader compilation for OpenGL ES when using shadow samplers. (1271470)
- Package Manager: Fixed an issue when downloading a Git package with LFS files using a Git URL containing a path extension. (1256330)
- Package Manager: Fixed an issue when searching packages on an ill-configured scoped registry would fail. (1281081)
- Package Manager: Fixed an issue where a package tarball could sometimes appear to be corrupted. (1281090)
- Package Manager: Fixed an issue where packages would sometimes disappear from the Package Manager UI. (1273008)
- Package Manager: Fixed an issue where scoped registry caches could be populated with bundled Unity packages. (1281123)
- Package Manager: Updated com.unity.purchasing to 2.1.1 - fixed some compatibility issues with platforms without analytics.
- Particles: Fixed BakeTrails using the wrong transform position. (1250834)
- Particles: Fixed crash when using BakeTrails with Attach Ribbons to Transform.
- Particles: Fixed world space Ribbon trails using the wrong transform position when Attach Ribbons To Transform was enabled. (1263178)
- Profiler: Fixed an issue where the Profiler would have inconsistent data stream states between Editor and Player, which would cause the Editor to receive not be able to process received data or receive none at all. (1268975)
- Scripting: Reintroduced warning that is thrown when a script that is derived from MonoBehaviour has the same name as a built-in component (e.g. Transform).
- Shaders: Fixed caching preprocessor to handle error and warning directive arguments that contain characters with special meaning. (1273453)
- Shaders: Fixed incorrect shader code generated by HLSLcc for atomic min and atomic max operations for signed integers. (1275152)
- Shaders: Fixed incorrect shader code generated for Vulkan in some cases when tessellation is used. (1256838)
- Shaders: Fixed macro calls spanning multiple lines to be handled correctly by the caching preprocessor. (1275604)
- Shaders: Fixed shader code tags to check for balance. (1276396)
- Shaders: Fixed shader compilation to be accounted for in the profiler ('Shader.CompileGPUProgram' marker). (1272611)
- Shaders: Fixed subshaders in SRP so they are no longer removed if any of the passes is unsupported. (1265627)
- Shaders: Fixed such that compute shader import errors and warnings are no longer ignored. (1276366)
- Shaders: Fixed such that shader properties are now separated from shader property type in the inspector. (1278166)
- Shaders: Fixed such that shaders without any passes will no longer be reported in the log as unsupported. (1265033)
- Shaders: Fixed such that using bit shift operations in shaders now causes a compilation error on GLES 2.0. (1271876)
- Shaders: Fixed SV_VertexID semantic on OpenGL ES 2 to produce a human-readable error. (1139074)
- Shaders: Fixed to prevent editor from crashing on unsuccessful shader compiler process spawning. (1277135)
- Terrain: Fixed unnecessary CPU time spent in culling terrain trees with LOD. (1256992)
- Windows: Fixed a deadlock which would sometimes occur when logging messages from several different threads simultaneously with cloud diagnostics enabled. (1261694)
- Windows: Fixed a situation where an error 'An abnormal situation has occurred: the PlayerLoop internal function has been called recursively.' would appear when showing file picker dialog after dragging standalone player window. (1271852)
- Windows: Fixed Resolution setting not saved properly to PlayerPref when using ExclusiveFullscreen mode. (1277983)
- Android: Added: Added API level 30 to AndroidSdkVersions enum.
- Build Pipeline: Added: Added API FilterToSubset on BuildReferenceMap & BuildUsageTagSet providing more control over native build data, reducing unnecessary asset bundle rebuilds.
- OS: Windows 7 SP1+, 8, 10, 64-bit versions only; macOS 10.12+. (Server versions of Windows & OS X are not tested.)
- CPU: SSE2 instruction set support.
- GPU: Graphics card with DX10 (shader model 4.0) capabilities.
- The rest mostly depends on the complexity of your projects.
- Additional platform development requirements:
- iOS: Mac computer running minimum macOS 10.12.6 and Xcode 9.0 or higher.
- Android: Android SDK and Java Development Kit (JDK); IL2CPP scripting backend requires Android NDK.
- Universal Windows Platform: Windows 10 (64-bit), Visual Studio 2015 with C++ Tools component or later and Windows 10 SDK
For running Unity games
Download Unity For Mac Free
Generally content developed with Unity can run pretty much everywhere. How well it runs is dependent on the complexity of your project. More detailed requirements:
Unity Hub For Mac
- OS: Windows 7 SP1+, macOS 10.12+, Ubuntu 16.04+
- Graphics card with DX10 (shader model 4.0) capabilities.
- CPU: SSE2 instruction set support.
- iOS player requires iOS 10.0 or higher.
- Android: OS 4.4 or later; ARMv7 CPU with NEON support; OpenGL ES 2.0 or later.
- WebGL: Any recent desktop version of Firefox, Chrome, Edge or Safari.
- Universal Windows Platform: Windows 10 and a graphics card with DX10 (shader model 4.0) capabilities
- Exported Android Gradle projects require Android Studio 3.4 and later to buil
Recent Unity news
The Unigine SDK allows the development of 3D graphics software for simulation, visualization, scientific research, video games, virtual reality systems and more.
Unreal Engine is now free. Free for game development. Free for Virtual Reality. Free for education. Free for architecture. Free for film.
How To Download Unity For Mac
Popular apps in Gaming